In this Article:
- Overview of Analytics
- Talent Reviews
- Turnover Trends
- Flight Risk (BETA)
Overview of Analytics
If you're an Admin user of Quantum Workplace, you have access to aggregate data for every Quantum Workplace feature your organization is using in Analytics. Managers will have an Analytics section that includes usage data for their downline, Talent Reviews for their downline, and aggregate data for any Survey, Feedback, or 1-on-1 cycle for which Manager Analytics has been enabled.
You can access Analytics for any aspect of the site from the left navigation menu. Note: There are no specialized Analytics associated with Goals.
Analytics by Feature:
- Usage: View and export metrics for how frequently your employees are using each aspect of Quantum Workplace and the last date that each employee logged in.
1. Export an excel report of the complete history of all recognition badges awarded at your company, including the recognition giver and receiver and the badge type. (Any filters you add will be reflected in your export.)
2. Toggle between a bar graph/ pie chart view of all recognition badges given by type.
3. Use the search capabilities on the right side to view recognition badges given or received by a particular person or given during a specific time frame.
- Feedback: View and export aggregate data for all Feedback cycles that have been conducted in your organization.
For cycles that include scaled agreement questions, Feedback Analytics display an overall score that all participants received on the scaled agreement items that included in the overall score (by default, all scaled items are included in the overall score unless you designate they should not be on the Feedback template). To view average scores for each Feedback recipient, click the Slice By... button and select Participant.
If you Feedback groups, you can also click on any of the Feedback groups within the Toggle Feedback section in order to see the average response given by a particular Feedback Group.
- 1-on-1s: View and export aggregate data for all 1-on-1 cycles that have been conducted in your organization. Similar to Feedback Analytics, in order to data from each 1-on-1 separately, select Slice By... Participant. You will also be able to use the Toggle Feedback Groups section to switch between average ratings given by managers and employees.
- Surveys & Pulses: View and export data for every Survey you've conducted or are currently conducting. You will be able to slice and filter your data by any demographic you've included in Quantum Workplace, view trending for any questions that have been asked on multiple surveys, and view benchmarks to compare your organization's responses to your industry average.
- Talent Reviews: View Talent Reviews for everyone at your organization in one location. Talent Review ratings will be mapped across a grid (our version of a 16-box) with best practice content to help you strategize around next steps based on your employees' Talent Reviews. You can also use Calibration Mode to temporarily hide specific people's Talent Review Ratings while you're viewing analytics.
- Turnover Trends (BETA) View turnover data for your organization over time. Compare turnover rate for different departments, locations, and other demographics.
- Flight Risk (BETA): Flight Risk utilizes your turnover data and Engagement Survey data to predict areas of your organization that have a relatively higher risk of employees turning over. Contact your Customer Success Manager to get access to Flight Risk Analytics.