As an Administrator, you can customize settings for your organization and launch cycles via the Administration section of the site.
Where: Administration is accessible from the drop down menu in the top right corner.
What: Administration is your starting point for every function you will need to conduct as an administrator of Quantum Workplace. This is where you will manage your organization's overall settings across all features, update your employees' information, and launch Pulse Surveys, Feedback, and 1-on-1 conversations.
Who: Administrators are the only users who have access to this page. Focused Admins have an Administration page as well, but they have fewer capabilities than Full Admins.
Sections within Administration for Full Admins:
From within each section inside Administration, Full Admins can take the following actions:
- General Settings: Update your time zone, manage demographics, turn on/off the Impersonate function for your Admins, and moderate any flagged Recognition or Goal posts.
- Users: Create accounts for employees (manually or via bulk import) and manage user permissions
- Recognition: Create badges and manage company-wide Recognition emails
- Goals: Manage company-wide Goals emails, decide default Goal Type
- Integrations: Manage your company's Slack integration, Outlook, and your individual Chrome extension. If you have an HRIS/HRMS integration, you can view your integration history here; if not, this section will contain instructions on how to set up an HRIS/HRMS integration.
- Feedback: Create Feedback templates for Admin or company-use. Launch Feedback cycles.
- 1-on-1s: Create 1-on-1 templates for Admin or company-wide use. Launch 1-on-1 cycles.
- Surveys & Pulses: Create Pulse Survey templates and launch ad hoc Pulse Surveys and New Hire/ Exit Surveys
- Vitals: Launch Vitals cycles for your organization, manage Insight types, and set reminders for managers to update their direct reports' vitals.