Review this checklist for information on how to implement Quantum Workplace if you are a new customer
- Share our instructions for email deliverability with your IT team to ensure emails from Quantum Workplace are deliverable to your employees
- Initiate HRIS Integration Process (if you do not have an HRIS system you can integrate, you may follow these steps to upload your employees' information)
- Confirm which optional fields you would like to include in your HRIS feed in addition. (i.e. Business Function, Department, Division, KPI data)
- Decide if any employees should be excluded from the HRIS feed (e.g. temporary workers)
- Decide which demographics should appear on public profiles and be available for slicing and filtering within Analytics.
- Initiate Single Sign-On (SSO). For more information about Single Sign-On, click here.
- Determine which integrations and extensions you would like to implement:
- Notify your Customer Success Manager if you need any non-English languages enabled. Translations for Surveys, Feedback, and 1-on-1 templates are not provided by Quantum Workplace, unless otherwise noted in contract agreement.
- Set your organization’s default time zone from the Company Info tab in General Settings, located in Administration. Individual users can then set their own time zone in account settings.
- Upload your organization’s logo