Review this checklist if you are a customer launching Feedback in Quantum Workplace to your organization
- Review the Performance Management Maturity Framework to help you think through your approach on Feedback. Refer to pages 11-12 for Feedback-specific content.
- Leverage our Employee Success Toolkit to make a plan for helping your employees adopt the change (pages 22-27)
- Decide if individual users can initiate feedback on their own, or if only admin users will send feedback on behalf of the organization’s users.
- Create one or more Feedback templates for your employees to utilize
- Make sure all users who will utilize Feedback (both as a recipient or provider of Feedback) have the Feedback permission turned on for their accounts.
- If all new users should have this permission going forward, ask your Customer Success Manager to turn this on as a default permission.
- Create and schedule your first Feedback cycle, if applicable
- Determine your employee training plan
- Leverage our customizable training material to support your training efforts
- Distribute the recording and/or registration information for our webinar on how to use Feedback