Review this guide when launching surveys with Quantum Workplace.
In this article:
Quantum Workplace's Surveys & Pulses feature helps organizations move the needle on engagement with intuitive and robust tools to capture and act on employee voices.
Refer to this article as a guide for all things Surveys, as well as best practices to maximize what Surveys and Quantum Workplace provide for your organization.
For a complete list of help articles and resources for Surveys within Quantum Workplace, visit the Help Library.
Launch & Test Surveys
Learn how to launch and test different survey types available in Quantum Workplace.
- How to Launch a Single/Pulse Survey
- How to Launch an Automated New Manager Survey
- How to Launch a Full Engagement Survey
- How to Launch an Automated Survey, e.g. New Hire, Exit Surveys, etc.
- Survey Logic
- Survey Translations
Learn how to create and use templates for best results with your surveys.
Learn about different abilities available to you as an admin creating and managing surveys. See more survey management resources.
- Survey Confidentiality
- Survey Email Notifications
- Quarantining Comments
- How to Extend or Re-open a Survey
- How to Resend a Survey Email Notification
Learn about configuring survey access, the different reports, and all things survey analytics. See more Survey Analytics resources.
- Engagement Survey Analytics: All Reports
- Survey Analytics: All Reports
- Action Planning
- Survey Access Settings
- Keyword Detection
- Understanding the My Engagement Report
- FAQ: HIgh-Impact Items & Other Common Questions
Best practices to consider when designing, launching, and acting on surveys. See more survey Best Practice resources.
- The Benefits of Using Quantum Workplace's Best Practice Engagement Survey
- Should my survey be confidential or attributed?
- How long should my survey be?
- 7 Tips for Creating an Effective Pulse Survey
- The Importance of Creating Exit Survey Expectations from Day One