Review this checklist if you are a customer launching Recognition in Quantum Workplace to your organization
- Review the Performance Management Maturity Framework to help you think through your approach on Recognition. Refer to pages 13-14 for Recognition-specific content.
- Leverage our Employee Success Toolkit to make a plan for helping your employees adopt the change (pages 10-15)
- Communication examples & employee FAQs
- Pilot group suggestions
- Technical & training resources
- Change management guidance
- Create your custom Recognition badges
- Determine which years should be enabled for service anniversary badges
- Select the day of the week for Recognition summary emails to be delivered
- (Optional): Create suggested hashtags
- Share information on how to display Recognition publicly with your IT team
- Make sure all users who will utilize Recognition have the Recognition permission turned on for their accounts.
- If all new users should have this permission going forward, ask your Customer Success Manager to turn this on as a default permission.
- Determine your employee training plan/ internal announcement of Recognition
- Ask your Customer Success Manager for our customizable training material to support your internal training efforts
Click here to see all help articles on Recognition