On-demand training to help admins effectively use Performance features and optimize usage according to Quantum Workplace's best practices.
In this toolkit:
The Performance Features Toolkit is designed to equip administrators with the resources to effectively use the different Performance features as well as Quantum Workplace-approved best practices to ultimately improve employee engagement.
Each section of this toolkit highlights a Performance feature- Goals, 1-on-1s, Feedback, and Recognition, and helpful resources specific to each feature.
Use this toolkit as a reference when getting started with any of the previously mentioned features.
The following are additional resources to better understand and use Quantum Workplace's Performance features:
Use the User Management page to confirm or configure a user's access to certain features.
Goals with Quantum Workplace allow users to create their own developmental and personal goals. Goals can also be used from the team level to the organization level to set goals and measure progress from beginning to end.
The following articles were selected to introduce new users and provide best practices to help users get the most out of Quantum Workplace's Goals.
- How to Use Goals
- Goals Analytics
- How to Use Bulk Goals
- How to Mark a Goal as Complete & Reopen a Goal
- How to Update Goals
- How to Abandon a Goal
- Configure When Goal Reminders and Summary Emails Are Sent
- The Power Workbook for Setting Employee Goals and OKRs (eBook)
- Learn about the difference between OKRs and SMART Goals (Video)
- Enable employee demographics that a manager could use to effectively assign goals to team members.
1-on-1s with Quantum Workplace give users a dedicated space to hold guided conversations around a predetermined agenda for more focused and impactful interaction.
The following articles were selected to introduce new users and provide best practices to help users get the most out of Quantum Workplace's 1-on-1s.
- How to Use 1-on-1s
- How to Use Actions in 1-on-1s
- 1-on-1 Analytics
- Granting 1-on-1 Visibility In Bulk
- How to Reschedule a 1-on-1
- Maturity Framework and Feature Checklist
- Employee Success Toolkit
- 5 Ways for Managers to Maximize the Effectiveness of 1-on-1s
- How to Conduct a Career Development Conversation
- 1-on-1 Tips for Managers (Video)
Feedback with Quantum Workplace provides a place for users to provide and receive meaningful, structured feedback from colleagues.
The following articles were selected to introduce new users and provide best practices to help users get the most out of Quantum Workplace's Feedback.
Use & Manage Feedback
- How to Launch an Automated Feedback Cycle
- How to Create a Feedback Template and Cycle
- How to Use Feedback
- Granting Feedback Visibility in Bulk
- Feedback Analytics
- Performance Management Maturity Framework
- Employee Success Toolkit
- Tips on Giving and Receiving Feedback (Video)
- The Best Way to Ask for Feedback (Video)
- Why Receiving Feedback is Tough - The SCARF Model (Video)
Recognition with Quantum Workplace gives users a platform to publicly appreciate and celebrate the efforts of a colleague or a larger team.
The following articles were selected to introduce new users and provide best practices to help users get the most out of Quantum Workplace's Recognition.
Use & Manage Recognition
- How to Use Recognition
- How to Set Up Recognition
- Recognition Analytics
- Enable the Recognition Digest Email
- How to Publicly Display Recognition