IN THIS ARTICLE:
- What is the employee Snapshot?
- Who can view Snapshot?
- Where can I access Snapshot?
What is the employee Snapshot?
An employee's Snapshot offers a summary of their recent activity within Quantum Workplace. From the Snapshot, you can see an employee's recent 1-on-1s and Feedback conversations, their current goals, a history of the recognition they've given and received, and their Vitals. Importantly, you can update Vitals for an employee in your down line via their Snapshot. You can also add private notes (that is, notes for your own reference that are not visible by anyone else at your organization) about an employee within their Snapshot. Click the tabs in the panel across the Snapshot to view recent activity by feature.
Who can view Snapshot?
- All users can view their own Snapshot.
- Managers can view the Snapshot for any direct report (or down-line report).
- Admins can view anybody's Snapshot.
Where can I find an employee's Snapshot?
- First, search for the employee who's Snapshot you would like to view. Click the Snapshot button on the user's profile page:
- Alternatively, you can click the Snapshot icon on the employee's profile preview card:
- You'll also find a link to view Snapshot inside 1-on-1 conversations with your direct reports: