Users can update a goal at any time via the Goals Home page (accessed by clicking Goals in the top navigation menu) or from the Home page.
In this Article:
How to Update a Goal from the Goals Page:
- Locate the goal you want to update and click on it:
- This takes you to the individual goal page from which you view your current progress on your goal, update your goal, edit your goal, add goal tags, and add contributors and followers to your goal. Click the Update Goal button.
- Type in any context that you would like to share about the progress you have made on this goal into the text box "What progress have you made on this goal?"
- Next, update your Key Result(s) to reflect the progress you have made on each of them. Updating your key results is what causes the overall progress on the goal to be updated.
- If you do not want your goal update to be included in the Newsfeed on the Home Page, check the box next to Post to this page only. That will cause this goal update to only appear on this page rather than in the Home Newsfeed.
- Click Post.
Optionally, you can click the Status drop down menu to mark whether this goal is On Track, At Risk, or Off Track for being achieved as it is written. By default, your goal will be listed as No Status unless you add a status.
Note: Updates for restricted goals will only be visible to your upline and Admin users, regardless of whether you post your update in the Home Newsfeed or not.
How to Update a Goal from your Home Page:
- Click Post an Update at the top of your Home Page.
- Type in any context you would like to share about the progress that you've made on this goal so far into the field below What have you been working on lately?
- From the Update a goal with this post? drop down menu, select the goal you want to update.
- Once you have selected the goal you intend to update, the key results for that goal will appear in this window. Update the key results to reflect the progress you have made.
- If you don't want your goal update to be included in the Newsfeed on the Home Page, check the box next to Post to Goal page only.
- Click Post.