Users can update a goal at any time via the Goals Home page (accessed by clicking Goals in the top navigation menu) or from the Home page.
In this Article:
How to Update a Goal from the Goals Page:
- Locate the goal you want to update and click on it:
- This takes you to the individual goal page from which you view your current progress on your goal, update your goal, edit your goal, add goal tags, and add contributors and followers to your goal. From the top right corner, click Post an Update.
- Under Post an Update, type in some context about your progress on this goal.
- Update your Key Result(s) to reflect the progress you have made on each of them.
- If you do not want your goal update to be included in the Newsfeed on the Home Page, uncheck the box next to Show in Home Newsfeed.
- Click Post.
Optionally, you can click the Status drop down menu to mark whether this goal is On Track, At Risk, or Off Track for being achieved as it is written. By default, your goal will be listed as No Status unless you add a status.
Note: Updates for restricted goals will only be visible to your upline and Admin users, regardless of whether you post you update in the Home Newsfeed or not.
How to Update a Goal from your Home Page:
- Click Post an Update at the top of your Home Page.
- Type in a description of your goal update.
- From the drop down menu, select the goal you intend to update.
- Update the key results to reflect the progress you have made.
- If you don't want your goal update to be included in the Newsfeed on the Home Page, uncheck the box next to Show in Home Newsfeed.
- Click Post.