IN THIS ARTICLE:
- The Basics
- Archive a Feedback Session
- Find and Filter Feedback
- Delete a Feedback Session
The Feedback screen is divided into 3 "folders":
- Inbox contains all your open and active Feedback sessions
- Archived contains all Feedback sessions that you've archived
- All Feedback contains all your Feedback (i.e. Inbox + Archived) PLUS, if you're a manager, all Feedback for your downline reports
Important: Archiving a Feedback session only archives it for you -- your decision to archive a Feedback session does not cause that session to be archived for other people.
Archive a Feedback Session
There are a few ways to archive your Feedback:
- From your Feedback Inbox, select the checkbox next to any Feedback session you want to archive. Then click the "Archive" button. (Pro tip: you can select all by clicking the top checkbox!) Within a Feedback session, you can click Actions > Archive Feedback
- From within an individual Feedback session, click the drop down menu in the top right corner and select Archive:
There are a couple reasons a Feedback session will move back to your Inbox:
- If you unarchive it! Similar to the way you archived it (either from inside the Feedback Session or from Archived) except now your Unarchiving the 1-on-1.
- If a feedback provider shares feedback or adds comments, the conversation will move back to your Inbox.
- If someone comments on feedback you've given, the conversation will move back to your Inbox.
How to Find a Feedback Session
On the right hand side of your Feedback home page, there are search fields you can use to find all feedback sessions associated with a particular person, a particular demographic (attribute), or a particular cycle.
Delete a Feedback Session
If you initiated a feedback session, you are able to delete it