IN THIS ARTICLE:
Your Feedback Home page contains three folders that you can access from the Your Feedback panel on the right:
- Your Inbox contains all open Feedback sessions that you are directly involved in (e.g. Feedback that you are personally receiving or giving.) Your Inbox is the default view.
- Archived contains all Feedback sessions that you have chosen to archive. Feedback sessions will never be archived automatically.
- All Feedback contains all your Feedback (e.g. Inbox and Archived) as well as all Feedback that is occurring in your down line (e.g. feedback that your direct reports are giving and receiving.)
How to Archive a Feedback Session
You can move a Feedback session from your Inbox into your Archived folder at any time. This is simply an option available to you keep your Inbox organized; no one in your organization will know if you chose to archive a Feedback session or not. Archiving a Feedback session only archives it for you. Your decision to archive a Feedback session does not cause that Feedback to become archived for other people.
- From your Feedback Inbox, select the checkbox next to any Feedback session you want to archive. Then click the Archive button.
- From within an individual Feedback session, click the actions drop-down menu and select Archive Feedback.
A Feedback session that you have archived will automatically move back to your Inbox if any new feedback is given (e.g. if a new feedback provider shares their feedback) OR if someone comments on feedback that you've given.
How to Delete a Feedback Session
You can delete any Feedback session that you have initiated (e.g., if you used Give Feedback to ask for feedback from your colleagues you can delete that.) To delete feedback, open the feedback session and select Delete Feedback from the settings drop-down menu.