Survey Communication Is Critical to Gaining Employee Buy-In
Communication is perhaps one of the most overlooked and under-executed elements of the employee engagement survey process. Your survey communication can increase participation rates, build employee trust, encourage open and honest feedback, and lead to positive organizational change.
Ineffective communication is one of the biggest barriers standing in your way of survey success.
Poor communication can result in damaging and costly consequences, including:
- Low participation rates
- Employee distrust
- Decreased morale
- Loss on investment
- And more
This whitepaper will provide you with the necessary knowledge and tools to help you develop a well-planned communication strategy and ensure that you get the most out of your employee survey.
- 27 communication tips and warnings
- 18 necessary and optional communication ideas
- 11 communication info sheets
- 28 sample communication pieces
- 20 reasons effective communication is crucial to survey success