IN THIS ARTICLE:
Overview of Give Feedback
Give Feedback allows employees to provide feedback to anyone on the team at any time. Feedback is most valuable when received as close as possible to the topic or incident to which it's related. When feedback is continuous, everyone is encouraged to think about growth and development at all times, not just ahead of the annual review.
Things to know about Give Feedback:
- Confidentiality: When you "Give Feedback", your feedback will be attributed to you directly; it will not be confidential.
- Visibility: Your feedback will be visible to the person you're giving feedback to as well as their their direct manager, upline managers, and Admin users.
- Comments: The person you're giving feedback to will be able to reply directly to your feedback. This allows them to ask for clarification or offer insight into variables you might not know about.
How to Give Feedback:
- Click the Give Feedback button in the upper-right corner of your Feedback Home Page. (Note: Your organization decides whether you have access to this feature. If you do not see the Give Feedback button, you do not have access.)
- Type in the name of the coworker you want to give Feedback to. Click on the person's name when it appears. Note: you can only give feedback to one person at a time.
- Enter a Report Title for the feedback. This is for your own reference; the report title is what will display in your Feedback Home page.
- Enter a Subject for the Feedback. The Subject helps the recipient quickly understand what the feedback is about.
- Click Start Feedback.
- Type in your feedback and click Submit to share it when finished. Please note that you will not be able to edit your feedback once you have submitted it.
Note: Your organization has the option to provide specific templates, or question sets, for you to use while giving feedback. If you have the option to select a specific template, you will be prompted to select that template once you've entered a Subject for your Feedback.