Getting Started Guides & Toolkits
Surveys & Pulses
Talent Reviews & Succession Planning
Best Places to Work
How to Customize Candidate Readiness Levels
Customize candidate readiness levels to make sense for your organization.
In this article:
Each organization prepares and measures succession candidates differently. Succession Planning allows you to customize the various readiness levels of a candidate in a way that makes sense to your organization.
By default, the readiness levels are organized by a Ready in x Months format. These readiness levels can be easily updated to reflect different time intervals or edited to a different format altogether, i.e. time, competency, etc.
How to Customize Readiness Levels
To customize your organization's readiness levels, begin by navigating to the Readiness Levels page:
- Navigate to Succession Planning under Analytics in the left-hand navigation menu
- Click and expand Manage in the top-right
- Click Readiness Levels
On the Readiness Levels page, you'll see the default readiness labels in descending order, from Ready Now to On the Radar.
- A: Click & drag the ⋮⋮ icon to rearrange the readiness levels to the desired order
- B: Click the Edit icon to change the title of the readiness levels to fit your organization
- C: Click New Readiness Level to add a new readiness level with a title of your choosing