FINDING YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM FOR:
Have you reached out to our support team and been asked which operating system you are using? Finding that might have been a little tricky. The steps below provide the steps for finding your operating system for Mac and Windows.
- Click on the Apple icon in the upper, left-hand corner of your screen.
- From the menu, select the "About This Mac" option.
- A window will appear with information about your Mac, including the operating system.
- Click on the "Start" in the lower, left-hand corner of your computer, then click on the "Settings" option.
- In the "Windows Settings" window, click on the "System" option.
Scroll down and click on the "About" option.
Scroll down to the "Windows Specifications" section. This will include the version of Windows you are using.