Review this guide when launching Goals in Quantum Workplace for your organization.
In this article:
Goals in Quantum Workplace allow users to create their own developmental and personal goals. Goals can also be used from the team level to the organization level to set goals and measure progress from beginning to end.
Refer to this article as a guide for all things Goals, as well as best practices to maximize what Goals and Quantum Workplace provide for your organization.
Confirm users who will use Goals have Goals enabled for their accounts.
If all new users should automatically have access to Goals, contact your Customer Success Manager to enable Goals as a default permission.
For a more complete list of help articles and resources for Goals within Quantum Workplace, visit the Help Library.
Launching & Managing Goals
Create and launch goals at any scale for your organization. Goals can be customized as an individual employee's goal or as large as a goal for the entire organization.
- How to Create Goals with the Goal Wizard
- Goals Webinar recording & registration
- Enable Goals Permissions for Goals Users
Learn how to make meaningful updates and manage your goals more effectively.
- How to Use Goals
- How to Mark a Goal as Complete & Reopen a Goal
- How to Update Goals
- How to Abandon a Goal
- Configure When Goal Reminders and Summary Emails Are Sent
Review the following Quantum Workplace guides to better strategize and develop goals that align with your organization and improve engagement.
- Performance Management Maturity Framework
- Employee Success Toolkit
- The Power Workbook for Setting Employee Goals and OKRs (eBook)
- Learn about the difference between OKRs and SMART Goals (Video)
- Enable employee demographics that a manager could use to effectively assign goals to team members.