Review this checklist if you are a customer launching Goals in Quantum Workplace to your organization
- Review the Performance Management Maturity Framework to help you think through your approach on Goals. Refer to pages 9-10 for Goals-specific content.
- Leverage our Employee Success Toolkit to make a plan for helping your employees adopt the change (pages 4-9)
- Enable the demographics that managers should be able to select from to assign team members to goals.
- Set org-wide defaults and preferences for Goal Visibility, Goal Type, and Goal Heirarchy.
- Select the day of the week for Goals Reminder and Goals Summary emails to be sent out.
- Create organizational goals, if applicable.
- Create your own personal and team goals.
- Make sure all users who will utilize Goals have the Goals permission turned on for their accounts.
- If all new users should have this permission going forward, ask your Customer Success Manager to turn this on as a default permission.
- Determine your employee training plan
- Ask your Customer Success Manager for our customizable training material to support your internal training efforts.
- Distribute the recording and/or registration information for our webinar on how to use Goals.