As an Admin, the General Settings section of Administration allows you to customize Quantum Workplace for your organization.
Note: The below functionality applies to Top-Level Admins. Focused Admins only have the ability to moderate flagged posts within General Settings.
To open General Settings, first open Administration and select General Settings.
From within General Settings, you can click any of the tabs to customize your settings.
From the Company Info tab you can:
1. Update your organization's name (used throughout the platform)
2. Select the time zone for your organization. If you have more than one office location, this will typically be the time zone for your HQ office; individual users can update their preferred time zone in their account settings.
3. Grant or remove employee access to the Org Tree.
On this tab you can upload your company logo. Once uploaded, your logo will replace the Quantum Workplace logo on the Home Page.
Within this section, you can do the following:
- Add demographics for your organization. Click the blue + New Demographic button to add a demographic that you plan to include in your bulk user import. You will be able to map any demographic you add here (e.g. Department) to a particular column within your user import.
- Decide which demographics should be displayed on employees' profile cards.
- Decide which demographics your users should be able to search by within the site.
- Decide which demographics should be available for filtering and slicing within analytics and which demographics.
- Decide which demographics should be able to be added to Team Goals.
From this tab you can designate which Admin users have access to the Easy Impersonate feature.
If any Recognition or Goal posts have been flagged, they will appear here for you to moderate. Click Approve to return the post to the Newsfeed, or click Archive to delete the post.