As an Admin, the General Settings section of Administration allows you to customize Quantum Workplace for your organization.
Note: The below functionality applies to Top-Level Admins. Focused Admins only have the ability to moderate flagged posts within General Settings.
In this article:
Accessing General Settings
To open General Settings, click Administration in the left-hand navigation menu and select General Settings.
From the Organization tab you can:
- Update your organization's name (used throughout the platform)
- Grant or remove employee access to the Org Tree.
- Select the time zone for your organization.
If you have more than one office location, this will typically be the time zone of your HQ office; individual users can update their preferred time zone in their account settings.
- Select the newsfeed filter option for your employees, Learn more about filtering options.
From the Home Logo tab, you can upload your organization's logo. Once uploaded, your logo will replace the Quantum Workplace logo on the Home Page.
From the Demographics tab, you can do the following:
- Add demographics for your organization. Click the blue + New Demographic button to add a demographic that you plan to include in your bulk user import. You will be able to map any demographic you add here (e.g. Department) to a particular column within your user import.
- Rename demographic titles by the demographic's corresponding Edit icon.
- Decide which demographics should be displayed on employees' profile cards.
- Decide which demographics your users should be able to search by within the site.
- Decide which demographics should be available for filtering and slicing within analytics and which demographics.
- Decide which demographics should be able to be added to Team Goals.
The following demographics do not need to be added to General Settings first:
|First Name||Last Name||Email Address||Username||Position/Title|
|Date of Birth||Hire Date||Term Date||Employee ID||Manager Employee ID|
|Manager Username||Profile Image URL||Active Status||Secondary Email Address||User Default Language|
From this tab, you can designate Easy Impersonation settings for your Admins.
In the Easy Impersonation Default Setting card, specify whether All Users or No Users can be impersonated by an admin. This acts as a baseline and can be further personalized in the next Exceptions card. Alternatively, you can also completely disable the feature.
In the Easy Impersonation Exception card that corresponds to your previous selection, specify specific employees that should be excluded or included. This will affect whether specific employees can be impersonated or not.
If any Recognition or Goal posts have been flagged, they will appear here for you to moderate. Click Approve to return the post to the Newsfeed, or click Archive to delete the post.