Best Places to Work
Effectively communicating intentions, schedule, and expectations around your survey is vital to ensuring maximum impact of your efforts. Effective communication is about being concision, repetitive, and diversifying how your message is delivered. We recommend a 3 x 3 x 3 model for your engagement program communication.
Our 3 x 3 x 3 model suggests communicating with employees and managers:
- 3 times prior to the survey launch
- 3 times during the survey period
- 3 times after the survey closes
Check out our strategic communication guide and communication samples for more tips and suggestions!
- Keep your message clear and to the point.
- Consider an all-hands meeting to kick things off.
- Have managers discuss with their teams the importance of their voice through the survey.